Air Systems successfully updated and improved existing HVAC control system while working in client occupied spaces, limiting disruption to the client’s day to day operations. We improved overall comfort and performance on an expedited schedule.
Medtronic wanted to update their HVAC control systems throughout their Santa Rosa, CA facility to increase comfort for all employees and improve overall functionality. They required an expedited installation since work would be taking place above employee cubicles and workstations.
- Provided design-build services
- Installed variable air volume (VAV) zone controllers
- Added direct digital controls (DDC) to IT rooms and other critical lab areas
- Pulled and terminated over 3,000 feet of new BACnet communications wiring
- Relocated digital zone temperature sensors to improve overall comfort
- Provided updated floor plans and graphics for optimizing sensor locations
Medtronic is a global healthcare technology leader in the medical equipment manufacturing space.