Air Systems designed and fabricated all HVAC systems on a fast-track schedule, while also providing efficiency systems to allow for lower energy consumption.
In order to accommodate significant growth, our client leased a building in Mountain View, CA to house the company’s headquarters. The client needed a contractor to assist with the design-build from core and shell to tenant improvement of a three-story, 78,000-square-foot office space, which included a fitness center and garage.
We delivered the following:
- Designed and installed acoustically quiet rooftop HVAC equipment per customer requirements to allow for company functions on the adjacent rooftop terrace
- Installed two 90-ton, high-efficiency, ultra-quiet, variable air volume units
- Equipped two redundant hot water boilers
- Implemented a garage system with carbon monoxide exhaust controls
- Installed variable refrigerant flow systems for the fitness center
- Designed and installed exhaust equipment for locker rooms, showers, and restrooms
Our client provides a communications application for smartphones that is used by over 900 million consumers to send text messages, images, videos, user locations, and audio media messages.