Air Systems strives to provide a wide range of industrial HVAC services; LEED construction; commercial mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design; building automation systems; and sustainable energy management services.
Award Winning Total Facilities Services Company
Air Systems is an award-winning total facilities services provider. The awards we receive are a testament of our success in meeting our client needs and exceeding expectations.
- California SMACNA 2010 Tom Guilfoy Memorial Architectural Sheet Metal Award for work done on the Target retail store project.
- California SMACNA Safety Award 100,001+ hours
- California SMACNA's Guilfoy Memorial Craftsmanship Of The Year Award for custom sheetmetal construction work on the new Target store in Sunnyvale, CA.
- California SMACNA 2009 Outstanding Safety Record Award
- Silicon Valley Business Journal Air Systems Electrical Contractor Rank #15
- Silicon Valley Business Journal Air Systems HVAC Contractor Rank #1
- Silicon Valley Business Journal Air Systems Corporate Philanthropists Rank #46
- EMCOR Services Air Systems’ energy efficiency retrofit of a data center on the corporate campus of Network Appliance Inc. (NetApp) in Sunnyvale, California has received the coveted 2008 Project of the Year designation from Automated Logic Corporation, a developer of building automation and control solutions.
- Tom Guilfoy Project of the Year
- California SMACNA 2007 Tom Guilfoy Memorial Architectural Sheet Metal Award for work done on the Harborwalk condominium project.